That’s why The Pacific Bridge Companies (TPBC) developed and utilizes its “Ohana Methodology.”
We work with you to uncover — even discover — where you want to go personally, professionally, and financially in the years ahead. Then we work with you to craft a financial plan to help you get there.
Our Ohana Methodology sets TPBC apart from other financial services companies because:
- We take the time to Discover Core Values. What do you want to accomplish in the coming years? For yourself, your family, your business, and your business associates? Or for your estate before tomorrow turns into yesterday and it’s too late?
- Next we Fact Find. Where are you now financially? What are you starting with? What are your desires?
- We prepare and present a comprehensive Solutions and Strategic Planning proposal, a complete financial mapping with specific solutions to meet your goals and aspirations.
- We follow this with a complete Client Review, going over your plan with you, revising and adjusting it as needed.
- Once you are satisfied that it meets your expectations, TPBC and your advisor move on to Plan Implementation, keeping you informed at every step.